Wednesday, May 20, 2009

As our days count down to less than one, Tasha and I are beyond excited for 3 1/2 weeks of travel starting in Dublin and then onto Paris, Cinque Terre in Italy, Rome, Greece, Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam & Brussels. Wow! We'll see if we actually make it to all those destinations.

Our plan is to keep you posted with pictures and videos.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Travels! Be safe, have tons of fun, and eat lots of great food for us! We will miss you dearly! Sebastian will miss you tons. Love you both. - bex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on this great adventure. Please be safe so we don't worry about you. Thank you so much for helping Heather and I load the truck. You are wonderful friends and I hope you have an incredible experience. God Bless. - the Divine Master (Scott)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun to see how excited you two are, I hope you have a great time together. Can't wait to see updates!!

    ReplyDelete